By sending your CV to our Human Resource department you are giving consent to Thorntons Recycling to use this information you have supplied for recruitment purposes under the new General Data Protection Regulation 2018.
Location: Dublin West
Contract: Full time and part-time available
The broad remit of responsibilities includes
· Ensuring all collections/deliveries are made in a professional and timely fashion.
· To resolve issues/queries effectively and to escalate to relevant departments where necessary.
· To establish good working relationships with customers.
· Conduct a thorough inspection of the vehicle before departing
· Follow route and time schedule.
· Minimum 1 year experience driving a Heavy Goods Vehicle
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills required.
· Must hold all relevant C/EC Licence/Driver Digital Card/CPC Card.
· A good level of written and spoken English is an advantage.
· Ability to work under pressure.
· Excellent driving history with an accident-free record.
· Hourly rate including the opportunity to work overtime.
· Daily Meal Allowance
· Full PPE & Uniform provided
We have competitive terms and working conditions and our Transport Team are readily contactable to provide full driver support.
CPC HGV Digital tachograph class 2 HGV driving
Meal allowance / canteen / paid holidays / group life assurance / parking
Applications to Conors@thorntons-recycling.ie