Thorntons Recycling provides a wide range of recycling services tailored specifically to the needs of our customers operating across a number of different industries. We provide a comprehensive recycling service based on the premise that recovery and segregation at source is the most efficient and cost effective option. Put very simply “the more you recycle, the less you pay”.
Thorntons Recycling provides the following services:
- Plastic Bottles
- Plastic Packaging
- Aluminium & Tin Cans
- Food waste for Composting (Organics)
- Composting of Green Garden Wastes
- Full Confidential Shredding Service both onsite and off-site.
- Collection of Oils (Cooking)
- Residual Waste Collections (Mixed Waste for SRF)
- Waste Liquid Services through Thorntons Tanker Division
- Grease Trap Installation and Servicing
- Waste Electrical & Electronic Equipment Collections to REHAB Recycle
- Battery Collections
- Toner Collections
- Glass Collections
- EPS/Polystyrene Collections
Please visit our “why recycle” page on our website for additional information about recycling.