Thanks for spending some time on our website. If you are one of the many searching for a better value service then you have come to the right place!
Here is a list of some reasons to make the Switch.
- We simply will not be beaten on customer service.
- We have invested over €80m in our facilities, processes, fleet and equipment.
- Download our App and take control of your account and view your weights weekly.
- Free Texts & Email notifications regarding your account and service.
We have two service type models:
Switch to our Eco Band and pay monthly
€17.50 Dublin and €21.50 Kildare, Meath & Wicklow. NO Annual Service Charge
Switch to our Pay per Collection model
We charge €60 Annual Service charge (€65 outside Dublin) and then a pay per lift fee.
€9.90 for a black bin lift *€10.90 Wicklow
€4.90 for a brown bin lift
Price per Black bin (Waste) lift based on weight up to 40kg per lift. Bins over this limit are charged 25c per KG.
- Recycling bin is free of charge when your account is in credit
- Top up your account online by more than €25 and we will donate 1% to charity.
- We also offer great discounts to our household customers for Skip hire.
- We are holders of many awards for service and recycling including
- Winner of Repak Recovery Operator of the Year Award, 3 years running
- Winner of Green Awards Waste to Resource
- Winner of Green Awards Green Energy Provider Award
- We have developed the largest fully enclosed composting facility in Ireland situated on a 33-acre site in Kilmainhamwood, Co Meath.
- We are proud of our recycling investments that have now ensured over 88% of waste collected is diverted from landfill.
- Committed to developing a greener environment. View our state-of-the-art Mixed Dry Recycling (MDR) Facility video.
- We continue to supply Free biodegradable liner bags for use in our brown bins.
Sustainable & Accountable:
- We have offered a value for money service since operations began in 1979 and we remain a family business involved in the local communities we serve.
- We serve over 60,000 customers each day with a premium service and hope to welcome you to the great service your neighbours enjoy. Why not ask them for a recommendation?
- We hold three three certificates from Certification Europe Ltd, which illustrates ongoing commitment to the highest possible standards in Quality Management Systems (ISO 9001), Environmental Management Systems (ISO 14001) and Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems (OHSAS18001).
- We continue to operate our business to these standards and are audited a number of times by Certification each year to ensure compliance with the latest standards.
- We hold EPA licences for our facilities and Nation Waste Collection permits.