Our services for oil tank removal include:
- Transferring and recycling any remaining fuel oil to be taken
away for recycling
- Cleaning any remaining residue from the bottom of the tank
- Cleaning and gas freeing of the tank
- Removing the tank, either whole or cutting into sections for
- Issuing certificates for gas freeing and waste transfer notes for
the materials removed
Stages of Oil Tank Removals
We have the expertise and dedication in attending to all stages of oil tank removals. From initial inspections and health and safety risk assessments, through to the final implementation, we are committed and passionate about providing a bespoke service based on proficiency. Whether it is diesel tanks, petrol tanks, domestic heating oil tanks or industrial sized heavy oil tanks, however big or small, understanding the needs of both the individual project and the client is extremely important us.
Our Fleet of Tankers
Our highly advanced, fully compliant fleet of tankers are specialised to offer the safe removal, disposal and recycling of oils such as petrol, kerosene, paraffin, heavy oil and diesel. Our 24/7 emergency service means that we are available to immediate respond for any environmental problems including oil spills and floods.